Products are made in a factory, but brands are created in the mind. WALTER LANDOR | Acclaimed Designer & Branding Pioneer
- Successful businesses know that before anything else we must understand what our audience thinks.
- We need to know which attributes of our products they love the most and which order.
- We need to know the real benefits we bring, from the customers’ perspective. Here, too, it’s important to know the order of what is most important to them.
- And finally, most critically, we need to know the emotions we create for our customers—how do they feel as they engage with Eating To Live.
- Without all of this foundational understanding, everything we do is just a wild experiment to see what sticks.
- In your customer profile you should focus on understanding who your audience is. What do they look like, think, and feel?
- Through a stakeholder audit and subsequent research, a picture will emerge. Having a clear customer profile helps uyou to know your customers better so you are prepared to emotionally connect with them.