“Your brand is the single most important investment you can make in your business.” STEVE FORBES | Editor-In-Chief, Forbes Magazine.
Here are 6 things to know about what your brand is.
- A brand is the way we answer the phone; it is how we communicate. It can be seen in everything:
our social media posts, how we brand our space, advertising campaigns, packaging, vehicles, signage, exhibits, emails, business cards—everything.
- Each of our marketing campaigns should be a brand campaign. It should help you promote your brand messaging and story.
- We build equity in our brand when we are consistent in our voice, our visuals, and all we say and do.
- Brand marketing is about our audience memorizing our message, and if we change our message (or visuals) all the time, we never build equity.
- The purpose of a brand & marketing playbook (Guide) is to make that consistency easy.
- Every activity of your companies message, look and voice should revolve around your brand.